Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Belly Shots (no alcohol involved)

Before we introduce baby herself,
here she is in her bubble.
A ton of belly photos,
obviously not in chronological order.
Sorry, i dont remember the weeks exactly.
ill try my best, though.
30 weeks

23 weeks

35 weeks


there (he or she??) is! 19 weeks
19 weeks
...its a girl! she thiiinks.

37 weeks
first great granddaughter

37 weeks

18 weeks
trying to show off my "bump"

19 weeks

16 weeks
i thought i had a belly

41 weeks, 3 days "overdue"

41 weeks, 5 days "overdue"
this is what she was constantly making me look like


week 42, 8 days "overdue"

and finally 42 weeks, 12 days "overdue"
...but here she comes! shes more than ready for her big debut.
in the middle of a contraction

1 comment:

Ashlie Grow said...

yikes i can't believe you were 12 days overdue!! I would have been soooooo mad!! I was 6 days overdue with Cash and I can still remember those days clearly as being total hell! Im so excited you are updating your blog again :-)

Followers