Thursday, December 4, 2008

Cozumel, Mexico

Most of the time we were there it was raining so hard..which was freaking awesome. We rented a Jeep and went off-roading. We brought our snorkel gear and felt the rain on our backs and crazy fish on our bellies. We went to a secluded beach and snorkeled, but then a big group of chinese people came with tour guides. One tour guide was surrounded by a million fish and i didnt understand, so i swam up to him and realized he had stuffed his pockets with some kind of smelly meat. he handed me some and the fish were attacking me. it was so fun.

us at a mini bay.

you can see the rain clouds in this one. this is when i had to wash rotten coconut juice off of me. i smashed one on the rocks and it squirted naassttyy black poop juice on me. yuuuck.

my boy. he's so cute.


this doesnt do justice to the waves crashing..so beautiful.



our jeep. and a gorgeous island.



wish yall were there. it was so wonderful.

No comments:

Followers